Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 15:24:26 EST
Please say a little "prayer" for Oscar Ferret, he's going in for adrenal
surgery on Monday.  He's been going bald for a while but it wasn't the
"typical" pattern so it didn't dawn on me that it was adrenal until I had
my vet do an ultrasound and we found an enlarged adrenal gland on the
left side.

He is the first ferret that I have that is going into surgery since I
lost Chiquita to adrenal surgery December 8th, so I am definetly more
than a little nervous as her death was COMPLETELY unexpected and I don't
think I could handle it if I lost little Oscar too.

I've haven't even had him a year yet but he's around 3 years old, and he
just started war dancing and "beating up" the other ferrets, I rescued
him from a home that didn't want him because there other ferret didn't
like him so he was always beat up by the other ferret or just left in his
cage while the other ferret came out to play so he was very submissive
and under socialized.  So please keep little Oscar in your thoughts as
we could both use the help.

Thank You,
Lisa and the Diabolical Dozen (still missing Chiquita)