From:
Gary Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 17:56:35 -0500
Hi...
Just a short note to remind everyone that the Ferret Photo Contest "Top 10
Ferrets" Is Located at http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/ferret_photo.html

Please submit your Vote to [log in to unmask]

The contest will run till July 3rd and the winner announced on the 4th of
July... Also if you want to add your Ferret to the Ferret Photo Page 2..
Please send you Photo to us in "JPG" format, and we will add it with the
Others on Page 2, and PLEASE Don't forget to go and see all the Great
Lookinf Ferrets On Page 2...

One last thing...If anyone In the North Carolina Area is Interested In a
Ferret Chat Club Meeting Please email me.  We are getting the Club organized
and are looking to do a Chat on either AOL....IRC....Or ICQ, or we can
format a Chat site on the Internet...Please Email Me with your Feedback or
any Ideas you mave Have..

Thanks,

Western Carolina Ferret Club
Judy & Gary Skinner