Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 00:51:06 -0500
Hi all dis is SaraFerret.  I is so sorrys I have been slows in doing your
checkups on yr furries.  But it just gets away sometimes.  Hopes all is
forgiven.

Well anyways I went over to visit Little Buster who of course is living
wit Buster and de rest of his bidness.  THey are doing jus gweat.  They
are (like most of de boys and some girls) living most of de time wit de
party animals.  Wow dat colony is sure getting big--loads of furries of
all kinds swinging from tweetops and ropes and sliding down tube attached
to twees.  Oh oh not for me--Is jus gonna stick wit de regular tubes.
But de daredevils--of both gwoups are gung-ho for dis.  And some of dem
are even pwacticing rappeling (hopes I spells dat right) on ropes hanging
from clouds.  And of course some of your gwoup is included in your
bidness is in on all dis stuff.  I rounded dem up and tells dem dat I has
a message from dere earth mommy and of course dey were all ears and mouts
hangin open and saying what what.  I says dat dere Mommy misses dem so
much.  But dey says we see Mommy every day in de reflecting pool open to
earth.  But I tells dem dat she cant see dem.  Oh they replied.

MMMMMMM what are wes to do.  Do you kids want me to send your Mommy a
note telling her how good and wild you all are doing.  Oh yes, yes dey
cried.  We know Mommy will be wit us but not to hurry as we are in no
rush as dere is no time here and besides she has ferrets to take care of
and adopt from pwaces.  So we wants Mommy to be so happys--Is dere any
ways we can send Mommy a gwoup hugs.  I tells dem dat as soon as she
reads dis note their gwoup hugs will be received by hers.  Hopes she
knows what dat sudden burst of energy around her is and little chattering
noises are.  But I tink she will knows.

Until next time
Ms SaraFerret