From:
BETH STANLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:59:43 -0800
Hi Guys!

This is Beth with the Ferret Cubby Shelter/Rescue in Richmond, Utah.
April (TF) has four ferrets she needs to get to our shelter by next
Thursday. We would usually meet her, but we just can't this time.

Is there anyone traveling through the Denver area and heading to either
Salt Lake City area or the Boise area? We need some help. Some where in
that vicinity. Please contact us off the FML at

Thank You

Beth