From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 08:52:39 -0400
Michael-

LOL! :-)  When you described your little girl looking at you with the
expression "What bug?", all I could think of was Peter McNichol in the movie
Dracula--Dead and loving it.  There's a hysterically funny scene were he has
pounced on a grasshopper and is busy eating it.  When Harvey Coreman
confronts him, Peter McNichol denies it vehemently--but the wiggling legs
sticking out of his mouth give him away!

We were at PetSmart last night, and I was suggesting to my husband that we
try giving some live crickets to our ferrets as a live food supplement.  He
looked at me as if I was suggesting that HE eat a bug!  I've heard someone
on the FML refer to cockroaches as carpet prawn.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Melody Tomaszewicz

Melodyt and the lucky seven
 Furry--The Sebastian Cabot of ferrets.  "I'm SO dignified."
 Sweetie--The FLO agent.  "How on Earth did you get up there?"
 Friskie--Liberace reincarnated.  "Where's that feather boa?  It's naptime."
 Angel--"Home at last!  Thank God in Heaven, I'm home at last!"
 Bruno--"I'm just a big beautiful dumb blonde boy."
 Silver--"I should be dancin', yeah!"
 Pepper--"Mommy always wanted a little black sable jill."