From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 12:01:19 EST
Three months ago--we had the pleasure of adopting 2 elderly, adrenal
ferrets from lori sie's ferret dream house.  They have both been
wonderful additions to our group.  We are grateful to Lori that she had
the faith in us to let us care for these 2 delightful girls for the rest
of their lives.  They are super sweet and love to give kisses!!

Lori has given us resources and helped with melatonin shots and lupron
shots.  It has been a win-win situation for all 5 of us!!  Thank you
once again Lori fot the delightful and now very spoiled Angie and
Spirit--aka--tabitha.

dooks--sue and dave

sue
Home of the Winchester Weezles:, Prince Pee of Wee, Lady Quin, Princess
Sweety Pie, Bandito the Bug-A-Bug, and of course, Tater Gater Blaizer:
thief of tatters, Taters own "mini Mee" named Tater Pudd'n, such a tiny
bundle of energy and ferretude and Sundea, Queen of Hearts: Abby, shy as
a whisper: and The Handsome ZEBBY introducing, Hanna, the chocolate
Sweety, and Sonny and Cher, a wonderful pair of sables: and of course the
Elder new addition: Lazarus and me the pooper scooper