From:
Sarah Hawker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 00:03:40 -0700
I am writing due to a question I have concerning my youngest ferret Kitt,
he is the cutest white and grey ferret ( I have no idea what type he is).
But he seems to run into everything and does not seem to be gaining wieght
like our oldest ferret Slinkie ( a sable) .  Does anyone have any ideas for
us... We love Kitt and don't want to loose him if there is something wrong.
And my son whom is 2 loves our ferrets he gives them kisses and hugs every
day.  This is my first time writing here.  So please bear with me.

if you have any ideas or coments please e-mail me personaly at -

This is very important to me...
He seems to be very loving and all but he bits alot , is that due to maybe
he can't see that well, When we first got Kitt , he seemed just fine, but
as time went on he seemed to run into thing then it stoped and he didn't
run into things unless we moved something around.  Almost as if he has the
house memorized.  Could something really be wrong?

Thankyou so much,
Sarah,Slinky ,Kitt and Jeremy