From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2010 21:26:51 -0400
To all FML'ers who replied about the ferret wheels, thank you so very
much! I think Vanessa has found a pair to try out and also we had folks
share Bob's Church's slider solution - so hopefully we have this little
paralyzed ferret covered. :)

For those in the area, FACT is having it's annual tag sale in East
Hartford, CT Saturday, Sept 25th. Details at:

http://www.ferret-fact.org/Events.htm

Supposed to be a gorgeous day. Pat and her family do a great job. Even
if you don't plan to shop, just stop and say hi! She had lots of items
and already sales were brisk during set up.

Thank you!

Ann Gruden
Ferret Association of CT