From:
Sara Munz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 15:24:55 -0700
I picked up my copies and had them autographed yesterday at the Pacific NW
Ferret Show - which was a blast!  They are WONDERFUL!  And you will need
a Kleenex at some points in the books.  They do not need to be read in a
particular order, although they are set in the same universe.  And the
really good news is that he says he has ideas for about 50!!  of these.
So everybody go out and buy copies for yourselves and all your friends
so that the publisher will know there's lots of interest out there.

Sara & her four ferrets