Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 22:10:29 +0000
All ferrets and friends are invited to the Oregon Ferret Shelter, 17560
S Holly Lane, Oregon City, OR 97045 (503-557-8369) for a BBQ. Bring
your own meat and a salad or dessert to share. Mothers will be honored
as it is that time of year. Discussing will be the upcoming Symposium
and a slight mention of our upcoming August 25th Fun Day in the park
with our ferrets. No need to bring silverward or plates as they are
provided. Ice Tea, coffee and pop. Meeting time is 6pm to 9 pmish.
Drag along a friend or two and share in the evenings events.