From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 21:32:37 EST
On yesterday's FML I saw something about "The Tyson Ferret".  (Maybe there
was something posted about this situation, however I no longer take the
time to thoroughly read the FML due to FLAMING IGNORANCE.)  My boyfriend
told me (vaguely) what happened.  Allegedly, Mike Tyson owned two ferrets
and fired their caretaker.  In doing so, the ferrets were neglected and
unfortunately one passed away.  I'm not sure what happened to the ferret
that survived, but Mike has Animal Cruelty charges against him.  If anyone
out there in FML-land knows more about this subject, please post the
information.  Thank you for your time and again I apologize if this subject
was previously posted & I happened to have overlooked it.

[FO]