Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2011 15:36:57 -0400
Hello everyone.

My friend Peggy, from [log in to unmask] called me to see if
I was OK; I told her I was OK but my laptop will not sign on line so I
have been off line for months. I told her that it keeps coming up
saying my wireless has been turned off and to turn the button back on.
You do this by clicking the button found on either the back of the
computer or on the side. I looked all over for a button but could not
find one. My neighbor looked when she came down and she couldn't find
one either. I told her my young friend Renee couldn't find one either.
We talked for awhile and hung up. Then today she called me & told me to
look on the top row of buttons and that on hers it looks like a tower
and has a little wing on each side. I found it clicked on it and tried
to get on line and what do you know it came right on. I feel so stupid
how could I be so dumb. I always said I am not PC smart. Peggy you and
our member, my mind forgot who Peggy said her name was needs to stand
up and take a bow. From the bottom of my heart I thank you both & I
thank my LORD JESUS for sending you both to me. I have to delete mail
not only from this group but from all my groups and I feel bad but
there are over 4000 pieces plus 300 in my span mail. If there is
something any of you sent that needs my attention please send it to
me again.

God Bless All of You,
Hugs, Love & Prayers
Helen