From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 14:59:10 MST
Hi Folks, someone posted this on a ferret bulletin and they gave me
permission to post here to try to reach more people.  Thanks.

"I am located in NW Michigan.  Over Christmas my family and I drove to
visit my relatives.  We discovered 2 ferrets living in an outdoor hutch,
eating cheap dog food.  One is a dark eyed white, one is a sable.  They are
male and female, the male is large, healthy and active.  the female has no
health problems other than being extremely thin.  Apparently the male
wasn't letting her eat.  They are both doing well now and eating ferret
food.  I couldn't leave them there, but I have NO room.  I have them in a
tiny little cage, which somone can take with them,

I couldn't leave them outside freezing to death with no shelter or love or
decent food, but I am running on NOTHING.  No room, no money for more...
and No TIME.

If you are an experienced ferret owner, and are interested in these 2,
please email me.  they don't bite, love attention and give kisses.  I will
drive anywhere in the state of MI to deliver them.  I am not charging for
them and will give you the TINY cage they're in now.  Good travel cage but
they need a bigger one."

Susan again, if anyone can help... the persons name is Becky and the email
is <[log in to unmask]>.  Thanks.