Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 1994 17:17:56 -0500
Hi everyone,

This is the first time I am writing on FML although I joined about two
weeks ago. Let me introduce myself and my two devils-in-disguise. I live
in one of the FFZ although I think the laws of the state havechanged
recently so that it is legal to own ferrets but illegal to sell them. My
name is Soo and I have a one and a half year old sable named Misha and a
year old light sable, Lemke (it used to be called Little Lemke until it
got bigger than Misha). Both are males.

About eight months ago, my boyfriend, Sam, could say that he had never
seen ferrets before, but now he has adopted mine. I want to get one with
him but we haven't decided on which type we should get. Any suggestions?

soo, sam, misha and lemke