From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:11:29 -0400
For all our friends planing to attend Ferretstock IV!

GOOD NEWS-

COFFEE LOVERS!  we will have hot coffee in the AM!  Thanks to the
generous folks at Green Mtn.  Coffee Co., organic house blend coffee will
be brewed until noon and available for a nominal donation!

FOOD- we will have hot dogs, Boka Burgers, asst sandwiches, water & asst
soda for purchase- also shelter friends will supply various condiments &
dishes ( including vegetarian baked beans) to round out your noon meal!
Feel free to bring a dish to share!

Many raffle prizes are arriving -
and we are also getting feedback on some great goodies for the Dessert
Auction- which will include a coffee asst from Green Mtn Coffee Co.

Ferretstock IV Silent Auction will feature several NEW ferret cages, a
chain saw ferret sculpture, some ferret memorabilia including a huge
Budweiser ferret banner, a 'Ferrets Rule" embroidered directors chair
huge gift baskets and MORE!

Face painting for the young at heart!

Dessert Auction items 3 PM  are WONDERFULLY DELICIOUS!

First 100 Adult paid admissions get goody bags with ferret treats,
samples & more!!

Great new "Sockhop" music from Moondance Productions-  limited CD's
available - reserve yours today!

LAST CALL for Ferretstock IV "pledge a thon" entry forms - Win the "top "
fundraiser goodies - or earn a free tote with $50 in donations in this
fun event!

LAST CALL for entries to CUTEST FERRET PHOTO CONTEST ( $3 per entry)  to
support ADV  research see requirements at the following link!  -
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/alicia-FerretstockIV.html
and more than $200 in ferrety prizes for the photo voted cutest !
Winner need not be present - we ship the goodies!  ALL contest PROCEEDS
for registrations and votes go to U of GA ADV research!

Hope to see you there - Directions available upon request!