From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 08:49:53 -0600
Hi,

At our house and shelter we refrain from as many chemical cleaners and
perfumes as possible.  One thing that didn't work was staying away from
dryer sheets especially on ferret bedding.  We needed something to pull
hair off the bedding.  One day I found these

http://www.gaiam.com/retail/product.asp?product%5Fid=06-0531

They are reuable dryer sheets and they do pull hair really well.  I
bought mine about 1.5 years ago and they still work really well.  They
won't put a smell on your laundry, but they do keep static down and
pull hair into the lint trap really well.  The price is about the same
compared to buying chemical dryer sheets over time too.

I don't work for the company or the catalog that sells them. I just have
seen how well they work with 3-4 loads of ferret laundry per week.

--
Bill & Laura
Emmett Ferret Shelter

P.S. - Did you know about the IdahoFerrets Yahoo Group?