From:
Vanessa Herzog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 08:19:41 -0600
Hey there!

In my travels on the web, I DID find someone who offers ferret health
"insurance"-even in Canada!  They aren't actually insurance, but rather
a health plan, which gives you more benefits (so the advertisements say!)
It sounds like a really good deal, except it's in American funds, so a lil
expensive for us Canucks!!!!

Instead, I just save a hunk of my paycheck (that's right, stash it outta
sight and forget about it so I don't spend it!!), just in case of
emergencies, and hope one doesn't come up too quick!

For those interested, Check it out!!!

They seem like really reasonable people, and responded to my email right
away!!

Here's the link- www.petcare-plus.com

Hope this helps!
Vanessa, and her 2 patriotic weezils, Squirt and Kita!!