From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 15:30:08 -0400
Hi all,
Hope all is well with those owned by fuzzies, and there fuzzies too!!!
This is just a short note to let all my friends know that I am ok, and
that I have a new e-mail address.  So PLEASE, PLEASE write me when you can
and I will be posting once again on the FML.  I sure have missed the FML
and was kind of lost with out you all. :-)  Here is my new e-mail address

Thank all of you for being so worried about me when I lost my Tazy, just
know that I soooo very much appreciate all of your support when it was
needed!!!! :-)  You guys are the best, only ferret people would understand
how we feel!!!!

Gota go for now but you all will here from me SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE TO ALL,
Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang Trouble, Rosy, and the Fat Boy Baby Joey.
Still missing Tazy Terribly :-(