From:
Elayne Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 11:09:36 -0700
I am the world's worst procrastinator, so I am very sorry it has taken
me so long to get around to sending this message!  More than a month
ago the Cascade Ferret Network got a wonderful surprise in the mail: a
check made out to our veterinarian from SOS.  Our vet is wonderful about
giving the sheleter a discount in addition to allowing us to accumulate
a huge balance.  Despite making large payments every month, the balance
continues to creep higher and higher as the needy ferrets keep flowing
through the doors and the unadopted ferrets get older and older.  The
donation was a very pleasant and unexpected surprise.  Thanks to all of
you that have supported the fundraising efforts of SOS.

Elayne Barclay
Network Coordinator
Cascade Ferret Network
www.cascadeferret.org