From:
"Lynne K. Fuge" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 1996 12:38:56 -0700
Hey!  I did something kinda dumb this morning.  I wrote yesterday asking if
there were anyone else in New Mexico who had fuzbutts.  I got a response
from Linda and Esperanza and Frankie and Lucky and Charm and Angel, all from
the same household in Albuquerque.  I was so excited I printed the message
and then delieted it from my email.  When I went to get it from the printer,
it did not have an address!  Now I have to write and apologize and ask for
Linda to write me again.  I am at [log in to unmask] and I, too live in
Albuquerque.  Thanks.

About wardancing.  I didn't know thats what it was called when my ferrets
did it but when they did it they seemed to me to be triing to convey the
message that they were not real happy with what was being done at the time.
Usually, I was the one doing something to upset them.  So I would have a
tendency to call this more of a flame dance, since I was obviously being
reprimanded or flamed for something I did.  Of course, this flaming only had
the effect of making me roll on the floor with laughter, resulting in more
indignant dancing on the part of my ferret.  It was a catch 22, 'cause I
would just laugh harder, then.

Thanks for the info about becoming a shelter.  Looks like we might need
one here.  Looks like that might turn out to be me, then, huh?!  Well
alright then.

By now.