From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 12:44:22 -0500
I will try to get through this without messing up too bad. This has
been a really crappy month here. First we lost our little Lilly Bug,
now our Frank James and Scooter pooter booter.

Frank was a sweet little sable boy that we had had since he was a
little thing, he was one of our own original ferrets, now he joins Bob
and Jesse James. I know he will be happy to see his brothers again.

Now we have also lost our little Scooter man. Scooter came to us with
his little girl pal, Renee, who left for the Bridge before him. He had
a funny little tooth that always made him look like he was grinning
like Elvis. Scooter was a light sable little man, diagnosed with
cancer several months ago after undergoing a spleenectomy.

I will miss my boys so very much, the ferret room seems to be lacking a
little spark without these two sweethearts. Please bridge greeters give
them a special hug from their human momma, who misses them so much.

Also if Alan from Jefferson City, MO is still reading this let him know
that this was the little Scooter that he surrendered 4 yrs ago. He had
a lovely life with us and passed without pain.

Sincerely
Kim Trusty