From:
Lynn McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 19:26:18 +0000
>From:    Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: We're back! found ferret

Hi Michael!  I met you at the frolic a bit back.  I tried to e-mail you,
but your e-mail addy isn't working.

I have a little proposition for you - no, it's not a request for your little
beauty to star in anything; in fact, now if I don't get my two gorgeous
albinos into a glossy mag they will never let up!

It's about a sweet little ferrett, and I would like to get in touch with
you about her soon.  If you're e-mail has broken down you could reach me
by checking in the phone book; I'm on 44th S.W., Seattle where else?!

Glad you're back!  And now you can get a teaching job and make scads of
money and get scads of fuzzies (sort of in line with my proposition... :)!

In case you don't remember me, I have long curly blond hair and blue eyes
and was fawning all over your little lady - in fact, she even honored me by
urinating on the pics of my albinettes!  :))))

Lynn McIntosh and the Gang of Seven Fur Stlinks

P.S.  On the found fuzzy, if you haven't already, you might check if
Ed or Sandi have heard anything.