From:
Marc Lavergne & Lorraine Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 13:06:07 -0400
Marion Houle wrote:
>Five of us here in Ottawa are in the process of setting up a ferret
>shelter.  As there is no shelter per se already here, we have our hands
>full, and pretty empty wallets!

Good luck in your fundraising and starting a shelter.

However, I want to point out that there is already a shelter that placed
about 450 ferrets in Ottawa.  The Ottawa Ferret Association is a shelter
and not club.  I actually adopted 9 ferrets from them: Dynamo (r.i.p.)
Boum Boum, Mukluk, Pepe La Pew, Piccolo, Presto, Qannik, Sanka, Snoreau.

Lorraine Tremblay
Webmistress of Mustela Canada | Webmestre de Mustela Francia
http://www.storm.ca/~ferret