Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 06:32:55 -0500
Hi all, and Happy New Year.

I am constantly searching for the best food for my "monsties" (part
monster, part sweetie).

Can anyone send me a small sample of Evo Ferret, Cat or Dog food? I
will gladly pay for food and shipping. I can't get any from the
company, who refers me to the retailers, who don't have any samples.
Please email me.

Also, which type would be best for ferrets 3-4 yrs old? I have heard
that even their dog food is ok for ferrets. Don't know if that's true.

Which version of TFS, now Drs. Foster & Smith, food is better, the
original or the natural? I have tried the original but not the natural.

Thanks to all from
Shron,
Minky the Tooth
   &