From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 19:31:44 -0700
Rusty, Pork Chop and Spot are in the market for a new family. Rusty is
a rusty color ferret around 5 years old and is a Marshall Man. Pork
Chop is around 3 years old, and not descented, so possibly from a
private breeder. Spot is also around 3 years and not descented, so
possibly from the same breeder, I'm guessing. Sorry, I don't know
what coat color Pork Chop and Spot are.

If you would like more information about these sweet boys contact me
and I can ask -or put you in touch with- the owner. Please consider
welcoming these little guys into your ferret business. Thanks!

Julie

Julie Fossa
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter
http://www.wcofs.org