Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:35:20 -0700
Hello everyone,

Wow, I thought the Faces Contest would go to the end of April but it
ends on April 5th! One of my images is in within striking distance
thanks to your help. But it needs more votes to win. If there is any
way you can help, please vote for this image and have your friends
and family vote as well:

http://facesphotocontest.com/bin/Rate?image_id=1009403978

Within days of putting up the image it has risen to 5th place, so we
can do this but only with your help! Thanks so much and may the best
(ferret) face win!

Feel free to repost this, Deadline is April 5th! GO FERRETS!!! And
thanks so much for your support!

Jeanne