From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 00:44:08 EDT
First of all I would like to send many thanks to all the people that sent
donations to the Break a Leg Raffle for Lisa Leidig...

Thank you:

Sandy Repper, Fran Brown, Diane Iverson, Nancy Propper, Joanne Ruffner,
Kim Sikorski, Robert (Bob) Adkins, Frances Stoterau, Kris Hurford, Lois
Caselman, Lynda Reid, Leizann Engelke, Kristeen Kohrs, Connie Gaddy ,
Beth Reburn, Faith Hood, Russ Prater, Teresa Jennings, Jean Squires,
Kat Parsons, Karalayne Lasiter, Candace Hough, Carlos Escobar, Ferrets
Unlimited Ferret Shelter, MC, Linda Hammell, Kellie Johnson, Barbara
Clay, Harold Pike, Melissa Callahan, Naomi & Ricard Wessels, Deena Haner,
Kathy Fritz, Laraine Bennett, April Armstrong, Lisa M Van Vossen, Leese
Haaak, Cheryl O'Donnell, Lynlee Larson, Patti Neals, Nancy Busso, Alicia
Drakiotes, Connie Kinney, Cathy Strobach, Patricia Kaczorowski, Marylou
Zarbock, Katrina Owens, Bob Adams, Ruth Craig, Richard Strait, Terri
Cummins, Lynn Toole, Ada Gibbs, Ardith Raine, Diane Burman, Tammy Meyers.

This raffle was such a big success!

The winner is:
Marylou Zarbok :)

Congratulations Marylou, I am sure you will be happy with the raffle
goodies.

Kris and the Fur Kids >^..^<