From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 23:09:53 +0000
The newest member of my ferret family is finally here after a week of
delays in Reno due to cold weather.

Anchoby is one of Sam's kits, he's darned cute, and I can tell already
smart as a whip.  He's quicker, has already climbed higher, and at 14-15
weeks is larger than my two girls.

And folks...it says right here on the papers that come with importation,
signed by a New Zealand government vet..."No case of rabies or Aleutian
disease has ever occured in New Zealand".

Of course MC had him longer so he can rave more...I think I came close to
not getting my kit at all *L*

Thanks Sam, he's having a blast!  And I will be too :-)  And I'm sure the
rest of the crew will have fun with him too when they meet him!

Dooks!

Sue,
Anchoby
Rosa, Polly, Tempest, and Buddy