Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2009 05:13:26 EDT
I never thought I would be here on the FML looking for help. I am
loosing my husband and my home.

I have 9 ferrets ages 1 1/2 to 7 yrs. 5 adrenal with one on heart meds.
I have 3 large cages with roller bottoms and I had stainless steel
litter pans made for them. I also have several various sized cages.
Toys, blankets,food in short loads of ferret stuff. All I have to be
sure of is that they have a permanent home and will be loved and cared
for. All I have is for the taking. We have not had shots and have not
been adv tested. I am putting all the trust I have left in the
wonderful people of this list. My babies need a forever home.

We are located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Thank you
Terry