From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 22:02:03 -0500
Quite a few people have responded to my earlier request.  This is the
second of three requests.

If you are a ferret artist (or know of one) and want your work (in any
media) considered for the contemporary portion of a history of ferrets
in art, email me.

What I specifically need are samples or copies of the work, or high
quality scans.  I will also need a short biography of the artist, as well
as contact information.

I will send out a third call next week, and about a week later I will
post a list of names, so you can check to make sure I got your material
and info.

Bob C