From:
Ferret Fanatic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:51:10 -0400
Hi Linda,
I had saved this email myself, there are too many people out there thinking
that they are helping their ferrets with insulinoma by giving them the
chromium in brewers yeast while in fact they may be hurting their ferrets
by doing so.  I have sort of taken a stand on this telling anyone that will
listen, and also have been widely flamed for it.  Just wanted to tell you
that it made my day seeing someone else post this about brewers yeast and
ferrets with insulinoma.  And maybe someone that people will take more
seriously than they do me.  Thanks!

--
Vicki L. Henderson-aka-Ferret Fanatic
Woody, Miss Tizzy, Ginger Snap, General Kaos & Taylor!