From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 21:08:18 -0500
Hi all!  Just thought I let everyone know how our little Fredonia baby is
doing.

He is adjusting wonderfully.  This week he discovered the house and all of
it's wonderful hidey holes.  First couple of days he was real cautious about
checking things out.  Now he trucks through as if he always has.  He also
discovered balls with bells and is totally hooked on them.  It is so comical
to watch as he doesn't know which one he wants worse.  He hasn't bitten and
caused pain in a week.  He still gets a hold occasionally but if we hold
still he lets go right away and he doesn't grab hard.  He tries to play
with your hands and that is when he gets a hold.  As long as we are gentle
so is he.

He got a ride on a towel today and pretty well lost it.  He dooked and
hopped and twisted, he almost looked crazy.  Then he jumped right back on
and went for another ride.  he had a blast.

Tonight I laid down on the floor with him and just let him check me out.  he
got bored really fast.  He found a plastic bag yesterday and it scared the
wits out of him.  I just left it on the floor after tying the end shut and
after about a half hour he decided it wasn't going to bite.  He nosed it
around a bit and them left it alone.

All in all he is doing very well.  We love him dearly.  He is our little
Teddy Bear.

He allows us to give him kisses.  He is a very handsome guy.  Heartfelt
thanks to all who helped make it possible for him to come and live with us.
You are wonderful people.

Terry and the Sweet 16