From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 22:44:27 -0700
First of all, I'd like to thank ALL of you for the many e-mails sent
regarding introducing the "new fellow" into the house.  I sincerely
appreciate everyone's opinion and advice.  For once I felt prepared.....

He is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!  Sable, and seriously, and honestly, the biggest
fert I have EVER seen in my life.  Morrow is a dwarf compared....Morrow is a
sable, but he's alot darker.  I introduced him to ferretvite when we first
got home, as well as a bath.  Hated the bath, at first didn't quite know
what to do with the gooey stuff being put in front of his nose.  He learned
quick tho!

Ok, you all, I was bad....I had a cage set up for him, nice fresh natural
bedding, fresh water and 8 & 1 ferret food.  Upon arriving home, I took him
out of the kennel cab and put him in his fresh cage...and then let Morrow
out.  The two of them were very curious with each other.  Then she tried to
find a way in the cage....

Well, then?  I let HIM out.  He wanted to play so very badly.  And that's
exactly what they did.  Morrow and he ran ALL over the house, dooking and
war dancing, and climbing and hiding and playing, and Morrow would stop,
just long enough to *pounce* my foot before she'd run on after him...And
when it was all said it done, Morrow showed him the sleep sofa couch,
(currently under it are Morrow's treasures, - her pooperscooper, two dog
play toy shoes, and a stuffed (not any more) ripped up parrot) and both of
them crawled up there together and went to sleep.

Said nighty night and put them both to bed in the cage...And there they
sleep.  All curled up around each other....

He is a "wonder" boy.  So sweet, loves to give kisses, LOVES to hide
somewhere and then come halfway out, totally flat, to look around.  He is,
without a doubt, truely beautiful!

Thanks to all again! Karen