From:
Diane Wall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:02:38 -0400
I am looking for the mailing address of : [log in to unmask]

I have tried to contact this nice person several times to reimburse them
for the Turkey and Barley food that they sent me, but my emails have come
back as undeliverable.  I received the box that was sent to me, but there
was no return address on the outside of the box, apparently the mail box
service they used put their return address on the box and there was
nothing inside to indicate who sent it or how I could reimburse them.

I sincerely appreciate the special food that Houdini needs and would have
sent the money ahead of time and certainly upon delivery but have no way
to do so without an address.

Sincerely,
Diane Wall
South Shore Ferret Care