From:
Mo Duinne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 08:36:53 -0400
I wanted to ask a question someone already asked.... but I am still curious
too.  Does anyone have these new cages from Fun_nel Company?  Do your
ferrets like them?  Are they sturdy?

On the Internet thread> Someone said you cant be sure of what you order on
the net.  But That isn't true in the case of the ferret store
www.theferretstore.com

Because at that store you can be assured that whatever you order will be of
the highest quality or rest assured you can get them to take it back.  I
know this for sure.  Give them a try.

The good news here is that.... my husband went searching to the ferret
store yesterday because he said, "Hughbie needs cheweasels!" So my hubby
ordered a 12 pack along with something called a Coz-E-castle, which was a
surprise on my end but I think my ferrets will love it.  Of course.... my
ferrets aren't spoiled at all.  (sarcasm).

Blessed Be
Margaret

--
Mo Duinne's Oiche Leabber
http://www.e-knot.com/moduinne

 Ferrets are like Potato chips.... you can't have just one!
 Brightest Blessings