From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 16:16:56 -0400
To: PawPaw, Tater and Odie
That last big letter you guys wrote...I think 3 days ago. I sure hope you are
planning on sending it to the Legal defense freedom Fighters in our CACA
land. Please send it to:
Jeanne Carley
410 Mountain Home Road
Woodside, CA  94062
415 851-3750
fax 415 851-5775.
Won't all of you in other states that read this list help us too? I know
according to 'Big'.......we have thousands of subscribers to this newsletter.
That should mean thousands of letters in defense of the freedom fighters in
CACA land too. Plus ask or rather beg all of your family, friends, vets, pet
stores, etc. to help us also. We need any and all help to make our fuzzies
free! All of us in CACA land should be real careful right now. Don't be dumb
and take your babies out in public. You never know who is out there watching.
It's tempting, fun and although we would like to educate everyone...now is
not the time! There are a ton of misinformed scared people...my landlord is
one. She wanted to know if I still had my rats! OUCH! I said....They are not
Rats! They aren't even related to RODENTS! The only time they should go out
is to the vets, and then they should be covered up. The FF&G have been
frequenting even those places a lot!

David Doyle.........Yep! I'm with you. Long live the freedom Fighters!

To: barry@DSD.ML.COM....Ferret keychains in Cape Cod? I would love one. Can
we order any? Maybe our CDFA can use them to make some money for the freedom
fighters.

To: Ilona .......
We cried big tears for your babies. Your story about the dreaded FF&G scared
the pants right off of us! I used to be a gun dealer and have fought many
stupid laws, FF&G included,  and I never take my fuzzies outside for that
very reason. We are so sorry for what happened. Does your father in Texas
have them safe and sound now? Our day will come when you will be able to have
more. Just keep the faith and join the freedom fighters! Don't give up now!
And everyone thought the IRS was the mean guys! Whew!

To: Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: New game.......Ferret Frisbee
We tried this. Of course we had to rush right out to a store and buy a new
frisbee first but cool. It's great fun! Makes the little guys go absolutely
nutso! It's amazing at just what we do to entertain these guys...as if that's
really necessary!

Cheers, chuckles, dooks and a howl from the crew.......
Rascal, Brandy, Pogo, May-wee, Lobo and their mama too!