From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 14:21:32 EDT
The Pink Thong story is so darn silly.  But don't we need laughter and
outrageous humor in our lives just like our dear ferrets?  Of course we
do.  Well, the story about the recent pink thong thread all began from
a post Lois Casselman put in the FML (not it's not George Bush's fault,
it's Lois's fault).  She posted some cute story about her ferrets
stealing a bunch of money (with some great pics if you write her for
them).  So I posted a reply and slipped something in there about a pink
thong and Linda Iroff (an IFC founder, and perceived as being very
serious in manner) to embarrass her.  I sort of have this long standing
history of trying to shock her.  And it all just took off from there.

I have every post in order for you to read like a story if you write
me for it.  I'm pretty sure that I have them all, but I have AOL and
sometimes AOL doesn't get every FML.  There are also some really cool
cartoons and art that Deva has been adding, you can write her for them
at:  [log in to unmask] .  I HIGHLY suggest that you write and ask
her for this comical A-rate art.  There is a silly short movie floating
around called the "you don't know" movie that Robin  [log in to unmask]
or I can send you.  And an equally ridiculous movie that Kathleen has
(you can post here to ask her for it).

Meanwhile, let me fill you in on a dirty little secret.  My husband is
from a large Irish family in South Philly (originally) and is absolutely
homophobic.  So people chronically torment him with girly things.  For
his birthday last year, a buddy gave him a pink thong.  We've been having
a ball with it.  My drum playing 16 year decided to freak out his brother
(who is rigid in this thinking from autism) and dad by dashing out into
the middle of the living room wearing only the pink thong (with a sock
stuffed in it).  He proceed to do everything short of a lap dance to
them.  It wasn't pretty.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com