From:
Mitch Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 22:15:02 -0500
from Mitch Goodman

Hello everybody.

We just inherited 2 ferrets, Baby and Princess, that are about 1 year old,
in a large 4 story cage.  This is our first time owning ferrets, and the
previous owner didn't really give us too much info on ALL the care needed.

One problem we are having is that Baby is biting.  She is not breaking
skin, but she clamps down pretty hard.  How can we break her of this habit?

Any help in getting us started would greatly be appreciated..

thanks
mitch