From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 23:13:27 -0400
Wow.  You guys are ALL amazing.  Though it was a stressful weekend for me
with a lot going on, I truly, truly had a fantastic time.  As I said, I
love you all!  I must admit, the highlight of my weekend was auctioning
off Travis's pants (he wasn't wearing knickers!!!) and Dr. Williams
knickers (who took them off behind a small curtain held up by Kim and Dr.
Parker!).  Dr. Parker and Kim Schilling also got their bras auctioned off
their backs and Travis was able to get a behind the scenes pass for the
Black Footed Ferrets at the Toronto zoo for us to auction off too.

ALL of you were helpful, kind and giving.  ALL of you were fun to be with
and I learned as much from you as I did from our speakers.  Thank you for
being such a wonderful community and so loving towards your pets.  I'll
never forget this weekend and will hold my memories as well as all of you
in my heart.

On a sadder note, for those of you who were at the conference and heard
about McArthur, he had surgery today and sadly, we had to make the
decision to let him go on the table.  It turned out that he had lymphoma
in his lungs/chest and though it was a hard decision, I know it was the
right one.  Many thanks to the girls from MaFF who cared for him in their
room over the weekend.  You gave him some happy times before he left us.

My love and respect to you all!!!!!

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society