From:
Joan Evancic-Sheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 05:36:56 -0400
First off, my hat is off to the brave poster who spoke of using human
medication at the time of their ferrets need. While not everyone should
do this, (administration in proper dosage and the effect of certain
meds on ferrets must first be studied and understood) or would even
feel comfortable doing this, it has been a solution for many caught in
between situations. That being said there will also be readers here who
may abuse/misuse/misconstrue that option; I don't need to speak that
picture to you, and the discussion could escalate in angry ways.

If BIG allows this thread to continue, I welcome varied concerns,
experiences, and replies.