From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 10:47:11 EST
The Triangle Ferret Lovers club of Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill and
surrounding areas of North Carolina, is gathering in Morrisville on
Saturday, Feb.  6th from 4:30pm-6:30pm with ferrets that are
non-aggressive, flea & ECE-free, and up-to-date vaccinated.

Come join us and give us your suggestions for our 1999 goals.

We will have handmade sleep sacks of various sizes and ferret figurines
for sale benefiting The Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven.  Our ferret library
collection will be on hand for a one month check out.  (The 2nd ed. of
James Fox's book is in!)

If we have a volunteer, refreshments will be served.  Please remember to
bring your stack of recyclable newspapers for the shelter.

Directions are at our club website or email me...

Shari Gunter
http://www.trifl.org