From:
dfrazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 04:42:11 -0500
HI Everyone..

Now I know Bob C. has probably done charts and scientific studies and the
whole nine yards and can tell to the last percentile how frequent Sox's
little bit of unique really is.  and Dr. Williams can probably explain the
whys and the wherefores and the how comes of little Sox's odd little
attribute..  and altho I have not been able to remember seeing any posts
on the subject..  I must have missed them somehow..  here's my question..

Sox is old..  and has arthritis in the spine, he has little interest in
food, and altho he plays he has somewhat aggressive tendencies to the
girls..  not a lost hair on him..  but might just have a touch of adrenal
trouble..  he is skinny so I feed him up a few times a day with the syringe
which he loves and is very neat about his meals..  but Sox..  well, he is
neat like that cause he has a tongue you could use for a hall runner.  I
think if he took it into his head to do it..  he could lick his eyebrows!
He has the longest most agile tongue I ever saw..  not a little longer than
the rest..  but a LOT longer.  I love to feed him with the syringe cause
its so funny to watch him all tucked in his bib..  with that silly long
tongue making sure he does not miss a single morsel.  Its hilarious.  He is
cute and handsome and that silly tongue is so funny and charming he is one
of my very favoritest fuzzies of all time.

Come on ..  somebody must also have a very long tongued fuzzy..  a lot of
somebodies..  Won't someone chime in about their fuzzies funny unique tongue
length..  I just can't believe Sox is unique in that tongue feature..  but
I will tell you..  it's an attribute I would look for in a fuzzy to join my
gang.  He is old and he's creaky and he sure makes me laugh..  What a neat
Fuzzbutt!!!

happy fuzzies

dayna and the woozles
October 30, 1998  The Day The Music Died.  I love you Allegro... and will
miss you all of my days.