From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 23:23:07 -0500
Did you miss this sculpture?        It is just beautiful!

I can't believe that everyone is not bidding on this sculpture!

It dawned on me that maybe new people on the FML do not know that Randy
Belair had a dream....

She created a Ferret Symposium in Toronto, Yep, it was the first.  It was
a dream and now it is an event for many, many people to gain knowledge,
make friends, support shelters.

OR maybe you didn't know that Harley Bug inspired all of the Members on
the FML.

OR The recent tragedy Randy had to face "The mom was killed and so were
two of the babies but luckily 5 beautiful babies were still alive and
now at the shelter.  For pictures go to www.ferretaid.org .

I am a member of the FML to help when I can.  Sometimes I can only send
a hammy but one hammy, one dollar it all helps.

Lynda and of course
Toby the Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep
and I AM an Handsome Boy!