From:
Lili Peck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 23:14:35 EDT
Just want to let everybody know about a "new" product soon to be available
for ferrets.  Its called the "ferret walking jacket" and is meant to be used
instead of traditional harnesses.  It is made by Metropolitan Pet
(http://www.metpet.com/index.html) and it should be available soon (I have
spoken to the maker).  It will be similar to their cat walking jackets which
are styled almost like vests (spreads out the pressure) and which look very
comfortable and secure (no more straps digging into our fuzzies).  Their
web site is currently under construction but, hopefully pictures will be
available soon.  Sounds like it may be a great product (BTW, I am not
associated in any way with the manufacturer and have yet to actually see
the product.).

pocha in CA