From:
"Kohrs, Kristeen [NCSUS]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 17:59:12 -0400
I'm trying to find some ferret friendly people in Central/Northern NJ for
possible play dates and ferret siting.  I am willing to return the favor --
I'd just rather not board the poor guys at a vet for a week at a time.

Allow me to introduce us since we are relatively new to *this* list and
have never posted.  I have three fuzzies and have had ferret(s) for almost
a year and a half.  Katie, a sable, who is 20 months old and 2 1/4 lbs.
Matt, a chocolate, who is 18 months old and 3 1/2 lbs.  Last but not least
is Al, a marked white w/ a gray stripe down his back/tail.  He's 6 months
old, about 3 lbs and deaf.  Fortunately Al is a follower and hangs pretty
close with his siblings so his deafness has never been a problem - he just
sleeps later ;-)  Their home environment is pretty nice (if I do say so
myself).  They have a 9x12 room and with a 4 story cage.  For the past
month, they are rarely caged and have free run of their room with lots of
time with me visiting --- They also get free run of (most of) the house a
few times a week.  They are also content to be caged in their travel cage
as long as they get a few hours out for running and playing a day.

Please e-mail me if you are interested in making some new fuzzy friends.

Kristeen, JT,
Katie, Matt, & Al