Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:46:41 -0700
The White Russian Memorial Quilt committee would like to thank each
one of you for the support given to this project.  Some of you bought
tickets, some will by tickets, and some have sent the nicest comments
about the quilt, and especially the cause.  I do appreciate this very
much, and I know Kat, Wolfy and Mr. Anonymous do too.  I especially
appreciate all the time those 3 have put into the website, paypal
account, and promotion of the project.  All proceeds from the sale of
tickets will be donated to U of Georgia for ADV research in memory of
White Russian, his family and friends.

Ardith
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html