From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2006 12:40:49 -0400
Hi,

Someone was asking about Bob Church.  He was at TRFC picinic and if I
remeber correctly he was going to be traveling.  I could be wrong.

Also someone e-mailed me about ferret calendar for TRFC in Pittsburgh,
no e-mail address came across (they were interested in where to look
for the calendars for our ferret rescue in Pittsburgh, PA)
Cafe'Press has them.  Here are the addresses:
#1 Calendar http://www.cafepress.com/ferretfundraise or
#2 calendar http://www.cafepress.com/ferret15210

It would be greatly appreciated if any of you could order these for our
ferret rescue.

LOL and Dooks
Beck and Willy
and Pooh our angel boy at the Rainbowbridge.