From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 19:51:49 -0400
Hello Everyone!

I thought I'd write a little note to remind everyone we are only 1 month
away!

So far we have so many things going on I don't even know where to start,
we have groups going to see Lord of The Rings, people going to the ZOO
and more than a few hoping to see Blue Man Group.  I know I am still
hoping to go to the Pride Parade this year (it's always lots of fun!)
and then there is the actual conference!

Then there are the official IFC Canada events...
We have two different ones on Thursday night, Renee's home -away from
home- cookin' (Shelter Dinner) and then the Meet 'n' Greet after that!

Friday we start the lectures, lunch then more lectures.  We close the
night with the shelter fundraiser Ferret Couture party!!

Saturday is more lectures (yep we are here to learn) then we have yet
another dinner this time with our guest speakers and more Parties!

Sunday more lectures and a Video presentation and (sniff) wrap-up and
good byes!

It's all only one month away!  Are you ready?  It's time to double check
reservations, passports, anything you may need to travel.  Have you
joined our Yahoo IFC Group yet?  It's a great way to make travel
arrangements, plan dinners, and see who is going to be there to buy you
a drink (or catch the gossip on who is buying who a drink!) join up at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ifc_ferretaid_2006/

Fun Stuff...
Our first contest has started!
Did you vote for Randy's hair colour?  You can win 2 pairs of Swarovski
earrings (one ferrety pair) and a Swarovski bookmark.  Also you get
bragging rights!  So go vote in the Polls section of the Yahoo Conference
Group and take a guess at what Randy's hair colour will be!

Looking forward to seeing you all at the conference!

Regards,
Shannan