From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:14:54 -0400
Hi Everybody,

 ...and are you attending our 2008 International Ferret Symposium in
Pittsburgh in November? It's time for us to make host arrangements for
our "Table Topics". For those of you who are new to our symposia, this
is held on Saturday during lunchtime. We have a "host" who decides in
advance which topic will be discussed at his/her table and then leads
the discussion in that general direction. Going off on tangents is
allowed LOL.

Right now we are looking for people to host a table. There are a few
perks to this...You will get to take your food first and you can start
talking first :-). There - aren't those grand perks?

Seriously, we often have a crafts table that is always a big hit - can
you make something cute and teach it to your table mates during lunch
and have them make it too, while they are eating and talking...

Are you a shelter operator that is good at networking? Perhaps you
would like to teach other shelters how to do this.

Know lots about ferret nutrition? Please host a table for us and teach
others.

Any ferret related subject is open for a table topic. Please contact me
if you think you would like to host a table. It's really a lot of fun!

Francine

Francine Pragere
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org

The 2008 International Ferret Symposium
will be held at the Holiday Inn Pittsburgh (Pa)
Airport on November 7-9, 2008
Won't you join us?