Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 09:07:46 -0400
Hello Everyone =)

I have never posted before... just a reader of the boards up until now.
I have a health question to ask. One of our ferrets (a fixed male, 1
year old) went *slowly* from being slightly pudgy to being a little on
the thin side. He doesn't appear to be sick in any way though. Just
wondering if they maybe tend to loose weight during certain parts of
the year perhaps? Other than the beginning of some illness the only
other thing I can think of is he isn't getting as much "out of cage"
time lately and may be depressed/upset about that? (We have a triple-
decker Ferret Nation cage for them, 6 ferrets total, and I swap out
toys/bedding on a weekly bases and rearrange them to help curb
boredom).

Anyone ideas or suggestions? Thanks!

Sincerely,
Sevysia